Hartlans of Worcester do not store details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Hartlands of Worcester and its agents are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hartlands of Worcester may alter this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This
policy is effective from 16 Jan 2013.
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the [shopping cart & user accounts] on our website;
(2) to improve the website's usability;
(3) as our site is spread across multiple servers a cookie is used to ensure you stay on the correct server throughout your visit;
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the shopping cart on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
This website is owned and operated by hartlandsmanandvanhire .co.uk.